Managed IT Services
What are managed IT services?
Managed IT services are a type of IT support in which a company outsources the management, maintenance, and support of its IT infrastructure to a third-party provider. Primary services we provide include
- Monitoring: Monitor the company’s IT systems 24/7 to identify and address any potential issues before they become problems.
- Maintenance: Perform regular maintenance on the company’s IT systems to ensure that they are operating at optimal levels.
- Support: Provide technical support to employees when they encounter issues with their IT systems.
- Security: Help the company to ensure that its IT systems and data are secure and compliant with relevant regulations and current threats.
- Disaster recovery: Help the company to plan for and recover from disasters, ensuring that the company’s IT systems are available and functioning properly in the event of an emergency
- Advise: Have a question? Need help choosing a new software? Processes inefficient? We are here to help you use technology. Whatever questions you have – we are happy to assist
Simply put – we manage IT for our customers so they can focus on their business.